STIKOM English Story Telling Competition
Date : May 13th, 2017
Theme : Indonesian Folktale
Assessment Criteria :
- Pronounciation : 20%
- Content : 20%
- Words choice : 15%
- Grammar : 15 %
- Expression and body language : 15%
- Costume and properties : 15%
- The minimum duration to deliver the story is 5 minutes and the maximum duration is 7 minutes.
- The participants make their own script of a story that will be contested based on the theme of SETIC 2017.
- The participants must submit three hardcopies text of the story to the committee before the show.
- The participants must wear a costume and prepare properties which support the story performed.